While staying with Chris in Columbus, I tried his single-serving coffee machine. The “Winter Blueberry Cascade” was wonderful and ranked among my favorite coffee-like drinks and I’m looking for a new warm beverage so I tried to find a machine and k-cup supplier. Craigslist yielded a 60% discount through a used machine and I dove into the world of single serving coffee while waiting for my “Kiss of Frost Blend” verity pack to arrive. The seller included a pile of coffee types and I discovered a few things when I brought the device to work:
- Those of my coworkers who consume much coffee can smell it even when still sealed in the serving packets.
- I have no place at my desk for another coffee machine.
- Everyone seemed compelled to state “what, you don’t like our coffee?”
- I still don’t like coffee.
- Coffee gives me a headache when I drink three or more cups in a row to overcome my dislike of coffee.
- More than four cups of coffee in a short period of time increases my frequency of bathroom visits.