Photo Mounting Massacre

I found some heavy poster stock while cleaning out a closet and decided to try my hand at mounting a few prints.  I quickly discovered that the spray adhesive I was using is vastly less forgiving than I thought.  My table was momentarily a wood-shod piece of flypaper until I found an appropriate solvent (50% toluene/50% isopropyl alcohol go!) but the true disaster were the prints.  Bubbles, bulges, creases and some alignings that Michael J Fox could have set more assiduously.   I did some trimming triage and they didn’t turn out half bad, maybe I should aim to be the Jackson Pollack of mounting and framing.