The evening of the first day of Woodbadge we played a game called “Who Me?” where players landed on colored spaces and could choose to answer questions to advance or not to stay in place.Â There wasÂ a spectrum of questions and I was blessed with the following:
- What is your biggest regret in life so far?
- Give an example of something you’ve failed to achieve that you thought you would have by now.
- What was your most embarrassing life moment?
- Give an example of a big mistake you made.
- Is there a personal tragedy that’s shaped who you are?
The person immediately to my left got:
- What’s your favorite color?
- Tell a story about something funny that’s happened to you.
- What animal most represents you?
- What’s your favorite food?
- Give an example of a TV show you like to watch.
The agony and the ecstasy…