I’ve always been a proponent of small actionable resolutions and here are my 10.
1) Pass another actuarial exam
2) Complete new Ockanickon page
3) Learn how to make a yule log (food, not combustible)
4) Remove all dead skin from feet
5) Find job as actuary that doesn’t involve moving to Pittsburgh
6) Re-arrange room and set-up new treadmill arrangement
7) “Box” assistant camp director knowledge
8 ) Scan important documents and old photos
Site specific goals:
1) Cover a logical fallacy every-other week
2) Post Daily Highlights within 48 hours 80% of the time
3) Complete 5 Projects or Joe Baloke trips
4) Add back-log of pictures to Flickr.
What’s your resolution(s)