I don’t generally look at movie trailer sites except that those I follow on Twitter have inundated me recommendations to check out the avatar generator for the Scott Pilgrim vs. The World movie. Â I encountered the perennial problem of such tools for me:
- Nobody is ever fat, just chubby
- Artists rarely allow for a custom dunlop editor
- One is often limited to having a single chin
- There’s little room between blonde and dark brown
- Shorts are either ridiculously short or ridiculously long
So, given the above restrictions, this was the closest I was able to get:
I admit, the above is a little indulgent, I normally don’t wear an ascot with sandals.