Swine flu is now as likely to kill you as being assaulted by any corrosive substance at all.Â We’re talking both acids and bases here, people.Â It’s also as deadly as:
- drinking sooo much that the fibrous scar tissue on your liver starts severing things and your abdomenal cavity fills with… stuff
- a congenital defect of the eyelid
- contact with hot air (excluding steam)
- contact with a marine mammal (deadly as a dolphin!)
- accidental exposure to cold of man-made origin
A side note, during my research I kept finding “death from benign x tumor”.Â Doesn’t sound so benign does it?Â Did people get tumorslapped to death or have one dropped on them like a piano?