Domains are really easy to buy and thrilling to own. Â Calling “suburbanadventure.com” my own or the surfeit of ones tied to Scouting makes me feel like I’ve done something regarding a project even though I haven’t and switching hosts has kicked me into reviewing the domains I own and seeing if I really need them.
- superhappyfunkitten9000.com – Came up during a TF2 game whose context I can’t event remember, dropped.
- Terryrobinson.org – Maybe one day I’ll die and start a foundation, kept.
- Scoutstockimages.com – Most Scouting events are promoted with clip art or crappy pictures. Â I thought it would be useful to have a place to store stock art. Â I never got the momentum behind it that I wanted as fewer people than I thought refuse to release their pictures under any sort of copyleft license. Â Dropped.
- Teamfortresscountryclub.com – There was a brief period of time where I was thinking of starting a TF2 team where one’d have to be 25, have a kid, or a college diploma to join. Â I still think there’s a market for such a thing, it’s simply unlikely that I’ll ever be the founder.
- Hothotsluts.com -Â Purchased during this incident. Â I thought to drop it but it’s just too good a conversation piece. Â That address now redirects to an old copy of my webpage.